Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Wurzburg

One day I went to Wurzburg for the day. I got kind of a late start, so I only had 4 or 5 hours, but it was still pretty cool. Mostly I wanted to see the residential palace, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. What I saw of the rest of the town was pretty nice too though.



Garden across from the train station

St. John's




Marienkapelle and Falkenhaus

The cathedral in the distance

Market Square

Cathedral

Old Rathaus

The fort across the river


The back of the cathedral



The next few pictures are from the Palace gardens.










Gate near the palace

The front of the palace



Unfortunately, photography wasn't allowed inside the palace. Another place that would probably make a bunch of money from selling permission to take pictures. But it was really beautiful inside, so if you get the chance I suggest you go see it.

Fountain in front of the train station

No comments:

Post a Comment